Pause and reflect in the calm countryside of America’s heartland.
Plan A Visit
Missouri’s National Veterans Memorial is a wonderful location to bring your family for a day trip. Educate your loved ones about the deep impact of America’s conflicts and the necessity of supporting America’s warriors.
Our campus includes:
- The Wall is a permanent full-scale black granite model of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial identical to that in Washington, D.C.
- The Honor Flag Memorial is a large, concave structure, stretching 49-feet along the Welcome Center’s southern edge
- The Guardians of Freedom Monument is dedicated to all United States military special operations.
- A Welcome Center fully insulated from the elements
- Indoor Miltary Museum (phase one just completed!)
- Scenic views and a gorgeous clear skyline
- Plenty of parking
- And more to come
- There is no entry fee.
- If you have the means, we request a $10 donation per person. This helps ensure upkeep and grow the Memorial.
- Parking is free.
America’s Wall and other outdoor areas
Year-round access, day and night.
You don’t need an appointment.
Welcome Center & Museum
Saturday and Sunday 9-5
CLOSED Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day
Missouri’s National Veterans Memorial is a nonsmoking campus. Discard cigarette butts in the trash, not the parking lot or grounds.
Please remain respectful of MNVM and our volunteers. Disruptive visitors will be asked to leave the property.
The open carrying of firearms in the Welcome Center and Museum is prohibited.
The grounds are pet friendly providing animals are kept on a leash and picked up after. Only well-trained service animals, used to aid individuals with disabilities, are permitted in the buildings.
Alcohol is not permitted anywhere at MNVM.